Then there were two... IoError retires from torproject

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Jun 4 20:50:41 PDT 2016

On 06/04/2016 08:28 PM, juan wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Jun 2016 20:13:17 -0700
> Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> On 06/04/2016 05:56 PM, juan wrote:
>>> I wouldn't describe what I wrote as opinion.
>> No, but it could be described as entirely off-topic of Jacob
>> Appelbaum's departure under seemingly normal circumstances being
>> seized as excuse to (what appears to be) institutionally slander him.
>
> 	I agree that accusing people of 'sexual misconduct' is a
> 	textbook example of slandering, character assassination, witch
> 	hunting, etc.
>
> 	Though it seems that applebaum's own bosses are part of the
> 	slandering effort...
>
> 	https://blog.torproject.org/blogs/ssteele

That post wasn't there earlier today. Note that it's industry standard
boilerplate distancing the org from any liability for NOT mentioning
potential problems, but there's absolutely nothing new here and all the
'evidence' is still un-vetted or verified. At least one post I've seen
from the twitter account link I posted earlier was obviously not
evidence against him, but a visual sexually semantic enticement without
relevance to the issue. Perhaps one of the accusers is mentally unstable.

Rr

Ps. AFA 'working for the gubmint'. DUDE! They didn't even think it was
safe to DRAFT me for the Vietnam war... I was threatening to kill the
first motherfucker who handed me a gun and I'm MUCH MORE PISSED OFF NOW!