How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

mrnobody at mail-on.us mrnobody at mail-on.us
Sat Jun 4 11:43:27 PDT 2016

Speak for yourself on facebook if you please, I'm no user of it, so you
can save yourself the speech.

I wasn't saying that the documentary was good, I was giving a reference
on how some people are microchiping themselves voluntarily without
government coercion. No judgement, put as many chips as you want.

Shelley:
> On June 4, 2016 8:21:50 AM "mrnobody at mail-on.us" <mrnobody at mail-on.us>
> wrote:
>
>> The funny thing, is not going to be compulsory, it's happening already
>> voluntarily.
>> Check chapter to of this documentary: Dark Net
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Net_%28TV_series%29
>
> What a dreadfully awful series.  I side-eyed my way through parts of
> the first two episodes, the second only because I wondered how they'd
> cover grinding/biohacking, and it was so poorly done I could hardly
> get through it.
>
> There is much ado made about "evil" RFID chips, usually by insane
> religious whack jobs (e.g. Katherine Albrecht) or scientifically
> illiterate tinfoil hat-types, but it's much more benign to have some
> self-selected info contained on a passive chip in a finger than to
> carry a GPS-enabled tracking device on one's person at all times.
>
> My voluntary chip-implanted info is much more private and secure than
> the personal info all of you voluntarily divulge on Failbook daily.
> Hey, post another "selfie" and be sure to tag all your friends!
> Check-in at your favorite restaurant (and don't forget to post
> pictures of your food, everyone cares about what you're stuffing into
> your face.)  Post your vacation pictures with the GPS coordinates in
> the EXIF data.  Let Facebook harvest your contact info!  Make it easy
> for the feds and every advertiser on Earth to profile you and track
> your every move.  And then have the nerve to talk about Orwellian
> surveillance and the "evils" of RFID chips.
>

>> grarpamp:
>> > Nope, sorry, you're already effectively chipped.
>> > And considered cattle.
>> > Best you can do now is try to cast off your chains.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!