How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Sat Jun 4 09:33:47 PDT 2016

On June 4, 2016 8:21:50 AM "mrnobody at mail-on.us" <mrnobody at mail-on.us> wrote:

> The funny thing, is not going to be compulsory, it's happening already
> voluntarily.
> Check chapter to of this documentary: Dark Net
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Net_%28TV_series%29

What a dreadfully awful series.  I side-eyed my way through parts of the
first two episodes, the second only because I wondered how they'd cover
grinding/biohacking, and it was so poorly done I could hardly get through it.

There is much ado made about "evil" RFID chips, usually by insane religious
whack jobs (e.g. Katherine Albrecht) or scientifically illiterate tinfoil
hat-types, but it's much more benign to have some self-selected info
contained on a passive chip in a finger than to carry a GPS-enabled
tracking device on one's person at all times.

My voluntary chip-implanted info is much more private and secure than the
personal info all of you voluntarily divulge on Failbook daily.  Hey, post
another "selfie" and be sure to tag all your friends!  Check-in at your
favorite restaurant (and don't forget to post pictures of your food,
everyone cares about what you're stuffing into your face.)  Post your
vacation pictures with the GPS coordinates in the EXIF data.  Let Facebook
harvest your contact info!  Make it easy for the feds and every advertiser
on Earth to profile you and track your every move.  And then have the nerve
to talk about Orwellian surveillance and the "evils" of RFID chips.