[OT] Five Simple Rules

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:30:37 PDT 2016

On Jun 28, 2016 4:57 PM, "Steve Kinney" <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> Many people I know credit Prometheus Rising, also by Wilson, for saving
their so-called "sanity."

Oh, unhappily I have no much sanity to be saved...  meh!  :(

But I swear I will read it with care and attention.  I absolutely do love
books!  They make me purr, rom rom...  <3

( 'rom rom' is a Brazilian onomatopoeia for 'purring' and, for me, it
sounds pretty cute when talking about books because 'hon'  - 'book' in
Japanese -  sounds like 'rom', hihi...  So I am happy, purring and asking
for more books at same time, haha!!  'rom rom' feelings, meow!  <3 )

> This revered Holy Book by Wislon, Bob Shea and other contributors is a
lot of fun; may puzzling Internet in-jokes will make sense after reading.
It's amazing what can happen when smart people take LSD.

Oh, I really love this book, haha!!  Already read "Principia Discordia"
some years ago and it saved my life, haha!!  I was pretty stressed and
almost killing a boss when read it.  The book made me laugh a lot and saved
two lifes, my <world's worst bad word> boss and mine, hihi...  ;)

I didn't learn the world's worst bad word yet, but used to call him
'boss-ta'.  'Bosta' is a Brazilian bad word, which means 'sh¡t', but it is
a bit less offensive...  :P

It's a lovely coincidence, Steve.  Today I was seriously considering to
kill one of my stalkers, but it would be pretty hard to hide his body and
killing a person wouldn't be a vegan thing, uff...  :-/

Well, I never tried LSD.  I don't have inclination for drugs, but I know a
lot of different users, including several Apple products addicteds and
hardcore Microsoft users.  I sincerely try to respect and understand all of
them, but I prefer ice cream.  :)

One of my craziest friends invited me to travel with him to know an
indigenous tribe and use an hallucinogen made with frogs' poison.  He
already tried it three times, really loved it and swears it will heal my
broken heart.  So I told him the cheekiest lie of my life to avoid hurting
his feelings...  "Oh, Dani, poison extracted from frogs?  Sorry, it is not
vegan!"  :P  :P  :P

( I am not vegan anymore, just veggie, but he doesn't need to know it or
will invite me to taste one of his hallucinogen teas, uh!  Luckly, he
thinks vegans are a kind of 'radical veggie nazis', who don't taste
anything without "free animal cruelty" labels.  It is not true, but it is
pretty convenient for me!  "Sorry, Dani, your hemp is a plant, but it has
no labels.  Is it organic?" Hahaha!! )

Tender kisses, warm hugs and lots of 'rom rom' from Brazil, my dear!  :*

Cecilia