[OT] Five Simple Rules

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:55:31 PDT 2016

On Jun 28, 2016 5:26 AM, "Tom" <tom at vondein.org> wrote:

> Today is the best times of all. Todays poorest people are rich compared
to poor people a couple of centuries ago.

> So, I don't need to believe, I know it's getting better. Even if local
situations might be worsen here and there, this doen't matter that much for
the species as a whole.

Hi Tom!  :)

Thank you for all your considerations about several perceptions of reality,
beliefs and truth.

There is an old Brazilian joke that says the world is really much better
now.  In Abel and Cain times, the murder rates were 50% of the population,
hihi...  ;)

Hugs, take care!  Sorry for the horrible joke!  :*

Cecilia

PS:  -  Ugh, this gmail account is trolling me!  Sorry for strange
duplicated messages!  O.o