Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:46:37 PDT 2016

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 21:21:54 -0700
Ted Smith <tedks at riseup.net> wrote:

> You're totally correct, but the people who actually do control this
> list have decided it's more important for the obvious CyberCom trolls
> to drive the list into the ground than it is to violate their concept
> of ~freedom of speech~.

	You mean, the people who host the list do have
	principles? Unlike you?

	I understand how you feel Ted. Having no principles while
	dealing with  people who do have principles and respect free
	speech must be painful.

	Ah, you are giving your game away too. You are another wannabe
	lefty 'anarchist' who actually use robotic jargon from the US
	DoD and neocon establishment.

	"oppressive government"

	What kind of person uses that cliche...?

	(certainly no anarchist would, since the expression clearly
	implies the existence of 'non oppressive' government...Plus
	'oppressive government' means 'government' in the pentagon's
	kill list)

> It really sucks that the list has been fucked over by some people who
> are at worst being paid to do so by a government (a possibility I've
> become convinced is near to the truth)

	Based on what evidence? =)

	Come on Ted. You are a scientist and a champion of
	'transparency'. Do enlighten your readership.