Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:33:17 PDT 2016

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 21:12:35 -0700
Ted Smith <tedks at riseup.net> wrote:

> Juan doesn't get paid to recommend privacy-enhancing technology. Just
> to scare people away from using it.

	And here's another nugget from Ted :

	According to him I am `at worst an agent of some oppressive
	government hoping to scare people off Tor"

	I realize that it's quite legitimate for you to come up with
	crazy conspiracy theories while denouncing people who denounce
	the tor conspiracy...

	...but anyways, do humour me, which 'oppressive government' do
	I work for? =)

	I think I deserve to know =) Or at least I deserve to be
	entertained a bit...