Wikileaks is the Endgame

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Sun Jun 26 21:21:54 PDT 2016

You're totally correct, but the people who actually do control this list have decided it's more important for the obvious CyberCom trolls to drive the list into the ground than it is to violate their concept of ~freedom of speech~.

It really sucks that the list has been fucked over by some people who are at worst being paid to do so by a government (a possibility I've become convinced is near to the truth), or at best just assholes who didn't even have the balls to post on the al-qaeda.net version (of course, signatures indicate they were trolling the debian lists during that period).

Every ecosystem attracts parasites, and the best kept gardens die by pacifism.

People whom this post/subthread is about: how many people have to say they dislike your posts and killfile your email before you take the hint and stop posting? You are not contributing anything of value, and you aren't liked in this community. If this list was a party, you'd be having your circlejerk in the corner, or screaming alone, while literally everyone else ignored you. Try to feel, just for a second, the shame, isolation, and sense of social ineptitude I'm sure you have at plenty of times in your life if not most of it. That is how you should feel wherever you post to this list.

Inb4 the lurkers support you in email