Wikileaks is the Endgame

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Jun 26 21:14:21 PDT 2016

On 06/26/2016 08:50 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 06/26/2016 09:31 PM, Rayzer wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
>> But you probably believe bin-Hidin never existed... Right Juan?
> Dude, he was obviously a CIA agent ;)

That was aimed at Juan.

Mercenary recruiter for NATO (Kosovo Liberation Army) and formerly Arab
Legionnaire, which was a CIA op in Afghanistan early on... Yeah. He was
CIA...

...and I have an interesting theory on what 'turned' him, but that's
entirely off-topic. Let me just say it involved another CIA Asset AQ
Khan, the Pakistani nuclear boogieman India ATTEMPTED TO turn over to US
authorities, a dirty bomb made from material he could have supplied, a
Riyadh shopping mall, and PNAC, that really really REALLY wanted to
wrest control of OPEC away from the Saudis b/c 'they don't control the
volatility of the price of oil enough'.

Osama hated the Saudi government enough to do it too.

http://auntieimperial.blogspot.com/2010/11/there-are-couple-of-things-about-saudi.html

I suspect someone higher up in spoookland nixed his plan and he said
Fuck it, and went rogue

Rr