Wikileaks is the Endgame

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Jun 26 20:31:35 PDT 2016

On 06/26/2016 08:16 PM, juan wrote:
> 	Except that when I use the internet I'm not tring to hide
> 	anything.
>
> 	And no lying piece of shit advertised the  internet as
> 	having anything to do with :
>
> 	"Anonymity Online."
>
> 	Or that the internet lets you  :
>
> 	"Protect your privacy. Defend yourself
> 	against network surveillance and traffic analysis."

Obfuscation... no matter if it's momentary, is 'defense'.

Sometimes all you need is the time to close your laptop lid and walk out
of the cafe' to avoid identification and/or capture.

The onus is on the USER regarding their infosec needs vs the method of
defense.

For best defense do what Osama did. Throw away ALL  electronic
communication devices including wireline telephones and use trusted
couriers, and as can bee seen, even that didn't work in the long run...
because a trusted courier used a plain ol cellie. But you probably
believe bin-Hidin never existed... Right Juan?

Rr