Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:26:26 PDT 2016

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 19:07:56 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 06/26/2016 06:08 PM, juan wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 17:27:51 -0700
> > Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> >> DUDE IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING'S COMPROMISED YOU CAN WORK WITH THAT!
> >
> > 	But tor isn't compromised!! What are you talking about? Are
> > you trying to scare people off tor?
> >
> > 	See what kind dishonest asshole you are rayzer?
>

> Dishonest... Really? Show me the discrepancy in any position I've
> taken at ANY TIME ... Troll.

	From pretenting to be an anarchist who sucks the DMV's cock to
	being a torbot who now (maybe) admits he is promoting a
	'compromised' piece of garbage?

	Your are too stupid rayzer - and dishonest.

> > 	And in reality, the idea that you can 'work' with the
> > 	compromised-by-design, pentagon's fake-anonimity network,
> > is the kind of nonsense that...gov't agents wanting to entrap people
> > 	would say.
> >

> Do tell. Some proof of that hypothesis Troll.

	What proof do I need for such self-evident fact, fucktard? You
	promote a fake-anomity network because that's the way to
	'compromise' people. Have them use a 'compromised' tool.

	And what kinf of fucktard would argue that 'compromised' tools
	are still useful? What's the point of ever fixing anything if
	'broken' tools 'work'.

	You can't be that fucking stupid rayzer.

> FWIW I CAN PROVE compromised networks STILL accomplish a lot.

	Of course. They accomplish a lot for the people who compromised
	them. That's the whole point, fucktard.

ANY