Fw: How to identify a sociopath / psychopath

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jun 26 19:04:31 PDT 2016

  How to identify a sociopath / psychopath?

Have you ever felt the urge to throw one of your group's leading
lights and a principled and staunch man, under the bus?

Do you notice you occasionally get caught up in a public lynch
mobbing, which in hindsight was a less than admirable move?

Have you ever been involved in a conversation where uncomfortablly
powerful/ confronting questions are asked which challenge
conventional thinking or the status quo, and instead of supporting
the questioner, you tried to defend the indefensible until it was
obvious the indefensible could no longer be defended?

Is it possible that for you, the ends ("I/we are trying to save the
world") justifies the means ("an evil is done now, under my watch")?

Is it really too radical to suggest that instead of justifying an
evil, it might be better to just say no?
To support the staunch and principled man or woman in uncomfortable
times?
To identify and support humility and humanity, to display a little
empathy?

So you say you need the wood for what you're building, but how does
heartlessness make a better world?

Does justifying an evil now, in pursuance of a purportedly better
world, make you just a little bit sociopathic?

anon.