Wikileaks is the Endgame

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sun Jun 26 18:04:14 PDT 2016

On Sun, 2016-06-26 at 18:02 -0300, someone wrote:
> 	This is more propaganada. It is to be expected from the likes
> 	of grarpamp.
>
> 	It has some nice touches, like illustrating the ABC of so called
> 	'public choice'. First objective of the tor cunts is to get
> 	money. And they do that by servicing the pentagon.
>
> 	ALL of those shitbags are pentagon employees. Now. At this
> 	very moment.
>
> 	Only retards would care about the fact that one of them also
> 	worked for the CIA. That is FUCKING IRRELEVANT.
[remainder snipped, but it's more of the same]

I've never engaged in ad hominem attacks on this list, and I don't think
they have a place here. This post starts with an ad hominem attack, and
goes on to slam those who run the Tor Project (some of which are likely
volunteers), while incorrectly saying they all work for the US military.

To the rest of the readership on this list (besides the original
poster), do you consider this acceptable?

Once upon a time, cypherpunks was a place where constructive discussion
was the norm, and outright garbage being posted to the list was not.
Now, it seems it is the reverse of that. What do we have to do to fix
this?