Re: IT-mees Jõhvist: „USA valitsus ja Kim Dotcom röövisid neli aastat minu elust“

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 12:36:26 PDT 2016

How are you different today to the person you were a year ago?

Prison didn’t change me. It was like detention in school. But I’m
different today from what I was before 2012. I have less trust in all
sorts of state affairs, especially big countries. I saw the dark side
of the American dream in all its glory. Many people think it’s some
paradise. Actually, it’s just one big system. The US, China,
Russia—take your pick.

It sounds like you’ve lost faith in American democracy.

Can you call forcing your policies on other countries "democracy?" If
you have the money, you have the right. Since the US is a capitalist
country, that principle is particularly relevant.

I don’t believe the US will help Estonia in any war. They also
promised to help Ukraine, but did they really?

How did your son cope with all of this?

He’s 13. He knows exactly what happened. He’s not a kid any more.

What do you dream of?

All my dreams were fulfilled by the time I was 25.