How is Phantom coming along?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:16:09 PDT 2016

On 6/24/16, behnam rousta <behnam.roustaei at gmail.com> wrote:
> Excuse me.
> I need a table of comparison between phantom, tor, and i2p.
> their differences like routing algorithm, communication protocol, connection
> type and more like this.
> if anyone can help please do me a favor and show me a table or something to
> make me understood their differences.
> Thank you guys.

There was a hidden wiki at one point, don't know if still there.
I2P may be harder for some to understand than tor and phantom.
For phantom just review these, and ask list if any questions...

http://www.magnusbrading.com/phantom/phantom-design-paper.pdf
http://www.magnusbrading.com/phantom/phantom-implementation-paper.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYM_zog5Su4

Let the mailing list know if you port the code to your platform.