Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jun 23 20:31:22 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 12:19:29AM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 12:55:53 +1000
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 11:47:00PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > >
> > > 	Out of curiosity...How did the torbot rayzer get into that
> > > 	list...?
> > >
> > > 	Also rayzer is not the only 'cypherpunk' pentagon bot. We
> > > 	have at least boyce, 'ted smith', that psycho quinn, out of
> > > the top of my head. Indeed, I'd bet a couple of cents that the
> > > 	amount of robotic 'tor supporters' here is as high as it is
> > > in tor-talk.
> >
> > Because he's not asking for censorship of cypherpunks list
>
> 	Nobody is doing that, at least not openly. But I'm quite
> 	sure that all the torbots I mentioned would love to censor this
> 	list as well.
>

> 	here's scumbag rayzer cheering his comrade boyce, and cheering
> 	censorship of course
>
> 	https://cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2016-June/013507.html

I did a double take on that too - I thought first "may be this is HTML
email not translating bold into text format properly or something".

I ended up reading it as follows:

   > > Best of luck
   > ASSCRACK. He's WAY too polite.

As in, Rayzer saying Boyce is an ASSCRACK, and not approving.

Then of course the "He's WAY too polite" comment could come across as
"if he were not so polite, he might not be seen as an ASSCRACK, and
would be doing his job properly, as it is, he fucked up."

But then my default "assume best intention" hat compels me to then
assume that Rayzer is a little socially inept, probably as a result of
vaccination damage causing a mild autism or something.

But then, he has demonstrated more than adequate capacity for being not
inept, and in fact quite intellectually incisive (if moronic in his
views - doublethink indeed).

It does seem to me has has failed to contemplate in depth on his
schooling/ indoctrination - at the very least.i