Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:47:00 PDT 2016

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:09:10 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Hey, I'll take Team Cecilia, Juan, Alex, Rayzer and the rest of
> cypherpunks ANY day. Might not be many people in this world who value
> freedom of speech, but at least a few...

	Out of curiosity...How did the torbot rayzer get into that
	list...?

	Also rayzer is not the only 'cypherpunk' pentagon bot. We
	have at least boyce, 'ted smith', that psycho quinn, out of the
	top of my head. Indeed, I'd bet a couple of cents that the
	amount of robotic 'tor supporters' here is as high as it is in
	tor-talk.