tools for enrollment

Xer0Dynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:16:58 PDT 2016

> We live in an absurd police state (police world, largely), where jackbooted
> thugs regulate what you put into your own body. What fucking right does any
> government have to say about what drug I want to eat, smoke or shoot? Is it
> my body or isn't it?
>
> Fuck cops, fuck the judicial system, and fuck all the politicians out there
> who think they are doing important work, so many foul cogs in a disgusting,
> suffocating, broken machine.

Yes, but John, you are mistaking media bullshit for reality.  If you
ever get busted for drugs, tell the court what you just said and that
they'd have to outlaw prime-rib and cheesecake because they are also
bad for you.

I no longer believe in media.  I've seen the Court from the inside.
What's happening is far stranger and has to do with the intimidating
power of the all-seeing-eye and how it controls everything with Latin:
medical system, legal system, and commerce.

Twain was right.  No one's competent enough to be this malicious.

Mark