tools for enrollment

John jnn at synfin.org
Thu Jun 23 16:59:51 PDT 2016

On June 22, 2016 12:43:13 PM EDT, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

We live in an absurd police state (police world, largely), where jackbooted thugs regulate what you put into your own body. What fucking right does any government have to say about what drug I want to eat, smoke or shoot? Is it my body or isn't it?

Fuck cops, fuck the judicial system, and fuck all the politicians out there who think they are doing important work, so many foul cogs in a disgusting, suffocating, broken machine.

--
John