Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:38:59 PDT 2016

On Jun 23, 2016 4:38 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         And you can read the list.
>
>         https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/
>
>         You don't need to be subscribed to read it.

Thank you, my dear, but it is not the same thing.  I want to be formaly
subscribed and receive aaaall the lovely messages in my inbox.  You know me
enough to understand my personal position, Juan.  :)

If the people behind ja.group are still subscribed, even after using two
fake accounts to humilliate and harass a person, why can't I be subscribed
too?  :)

Some of the people behind the lynch mob already told their names and they
are still in the tor-talk list.  Only two fake accounts were banned.  The
real accounts are normally subscribed.  Not fair, not reasonable.  It says
a lot about the moderation team's preferences.

If I had told lies using a fake account, my personal account would be still
protected and subscribed.  Instead, I decided to expose myself in an honest
way and I am being punished for not using a fake account to defend Jake.
You know, being sincere and transparent is not a valuable thing for
hypocrite people.

Do you remember the jokes that I told about my personal convictions, Juan?
I am millions of times more hard headed than you, my dear.  Just wait,
hihi!  :)

>         boyce is just a left-wing fascist. It's now fashionable
among left-wing fascists to pretend to care oh so much about women, while
ignoring cases where women are actually hurt.

Yeah, I confess I was waiting for formal excuses because he is pretending
to be politically correct.  I am pretty disappointed.  He is a bad actor
and not much smart.  The lies about banned people using threats to
subscribe again were stranger than his disgusting offenses about rape
apology.  Sick guy, really disturbing, eeck!  :-/

Well, hope he learns how to fake better with his friends of ja.group.  It
is pretty stupid, Juan, but I was trying to sing a bit of Bob Marley,
hihi...  ;)

Bad Boyce, bad Boyce, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for
you?