message from tor brownshirt griffin boyce

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:48:14 PDT 2016

I would love to see you and Rayzer interacting in person, Juan.  I think
it's true love!  :D  <3  :D  <3

Hmm...  Now, I don't have money enough to organize a little cpunk party,
but I will keep the idea in mind.

So, I could kick you in person, Juan.  Lovely kicks, with tenderness,
respect, consideration and all my strenght, haha!!  ;D

Also talking about love, several of my personal friends are
North-Americans, Juan.  I love and respect them a lot and I would die for
some of them right now, if necessary.  Ex-boyfriend included, hihi!  :-)

I make my jokes about North-American ego trips, but it is just a fool
cliché to annoy some few persons.  In general, I really love them.  There
are lots of good people in all the countries, my dear.

You, for example, are Argentine and I love you, hahaha!!  Sorry, Juan,
Brazilian stupid joke, hahaha!!!  ;D

Now you have the right of kicking me very strongly too.  If we meet
someday, we can take a pic holding onions and bacon before kicking each
other, hahaha!!  #soccerfeelings  :D

Take care and have a lovely day, dear!  :*

Cecilia

PS:  -  A trial means being f*cked like in a rape, my dear Juan, but I
think they won't beat me up or burn me with cigarettes in a court.  It's a
better option for me, less painful, ugh!  :P