Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jun 23 09:28:59 PDT 2016

On 06/23/2016 03:15 AM, Yui Hirasawa wrote:
>> Though having my inbox overrun with more than 300 messages filled with
>> the most ludicrous rape apologetics was certainly a factor in my
>> decision to ask for the ability to remove subscribers.
> So people not wantint to lynch someone just because of baseless claims
> is now rape apology?

+1

I've yet to see ANY PROOF, or any authorities involved in this. ANY
ORGANIZATION that had any evidence whatsoever that the claims against
ioerror were true would INSTANTLY be in touch with the police etc.
Especially (take note my favorite spread-cheeky asscrack Juan) if the
org WAS affiliated with the federal gubmint