Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 08:26:52 PDT 2016

Quinn,

Sorry, I respect neurotic people, it was pretty stupid, wow!  Federal
court?  Hahaha!!!  I do love North-American ego trips, hahaha!!!  :D

At least, a trial would be much more interesting and fun than another rape,
yay!!!  :D

I simply asked to Boyce if I could re-subscribe again and told him what is
happening.  I told him I asked about the tor-talk list moderation rules
weeks ago and had no answer about it.  I told him why I think it was really
disgusting and sick to call me a "ludicrous rape apologetics".  I told him
to put me under moderation, but permissing me to learn more about the Tor
Project, reading the list.  I promised to be on topic only.  Answers?  No,
I didn't receive any answer.

I don't know if someone told lies about it, but he didn't answer to my
messages and I gave up.  I said earlier that I won't waste more tears and
time with a loser able of calling a "rape apologetics" a victim of rape.
It was really unfair and cruel and, sorry, only a sick person makes this
kind of thing.

Boyce is the kind of guy able of telling lies to manipulate dumber people.
Ja.group proved it is pretty easy.

I know it can be really hard for you understand it, but some people around
the world really like to avoid guns, lies and moralist hypocrite discourses.

Ja.group members are still subscribed on tor-talk list and, as they did
before, they simply will create another account to post there.  I said I
want to use my real name and this personal account.  It is not hard to
understand it, is it?  :)

Take care and keep easy with the neurosis, please.  It is not healthy.

Cecilia