Hi, Boyce! (was Fwd: tor-talk subscription update)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:07:18 PDT 2016

On Jun 22, 2016 8:39 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         Your absurd and duplicious apology for censorship, hypocritically
dubbed 'moderation',  has been duly noted.

>         Yeah, you censor people in other to protect your poor
retarded audience. Touching.

No, they were not my audience at all.  My ego never was not so
pretentious.  They were people trying to learn more about programming,
electronics, security, better ways of buying components, even living in a
corrupt country, full of injust imposts and taxes...  A little about
everything, Juan.  Some of us talked about phylosophy, History, poetry...
And all of the group asked to moderate that guy.  It was not my decision.
Democracy, my dear.

I was just one of the moderation team, the only woman, and my work was
avoing spammers and disasters.  The difference was that I was knowed as
moderator in public for being easily contacted for all the members of the
list.  The rest of the moderator team wanted to avoid problems in their
inboxes.  They were wiser than me and really coward in one person' specific
case.

Sorry, Juan, I really don't care if you likes me or not.  It won't change
my life or my personal convictions.

Cecilia