Like Comcast, Google Fiber Now Forces Customers Into Arbitration

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jun 19 17:40:28 PDT 2016

So, the endless anarchic public discussion on the benefits of private
contracts has put down roots, starts to shoot, and our brave new world
with such benefits begins.

Wonderful to see how well educated humans do seize the day to bring forth
some sanity to this world of corporate greed and selfishness.

I have to add though - sheep deserve to be shorn. How can they ever learn
any lessons if there were never any opposition to their self indulgent
ataraxia.

----- Forwarded message from Slashdot Headlines <slashdot at newsletters.slashdot.org> -----

Like Comcast, Google Fiber Now Forces Customers Into Arbitration
http://clicks.slashdot.org/ct.html?ufl=3&rtr=on&s=x8pb08,2khay,10sc,9bih,8wet,4hdj,ehhv

Like Comcast, Google Fiber Now Forces Customers Into Arbitration http://clicks.slashdot.org/ct.html?ufl=3&rtr=on&s=x8pb08,2khay,10sc,kujb,7w4g,4hdj,ehhv
>From the cover-your-arse department
An anonymous reader writes: In Google Fiber's updated terms, the company now says they "require the use of binding arbitration to resolve disputes rather than jury trials or class actions." Ars Technica reports: "While the clause allows cases in... Read More http://clicks.slashdot.org/ct.html?ufl=3&rtr=on&s=x8pb08,2khay,10sc,669l,fbdi,4hdj,ehhv