Shit The FBI Says...

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jun 15 21:27:33 PDT 2016

On 06/15/2016 09:02 PM, Blake Hadley wrote:
> If they had disclosed the locations, I'm sure they'd all end up being vandalized.
> Shot at, stolen, spray painted over...
>
>> On Jun 15, 2016, at 10:25 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The US Federal Bureau of Investigation has successfully convinced a
>> federal judge to block the disclosure of where the bureau has attached
>> surveillance cams on Seattle utility poles.

EarthFirst! was running an annual surveillance cam smashing contest

    "Because Security Cameras Won’t Destroy Themselves"

http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/44075560310

Also see: How Can I Destroy Surveillance Cameras?

http://earthfirstjournal.org/newswire/2014/05/31/how-can-i-destroy-surveillance-cameras/