#DoxDump: Guccifer2.0 dumps DNC #DonaldTrump dirty dox on Wikileaks

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jun 15 19:51:35 PDT 2016

            "The main part of the papers, thousands of files and mails,
            I gave to Wikileaks. They will publish them soon."

        Worldwide known cyber security company CrowdStrike announced
        that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) servers had been
        hacked by “sophisticated” hacker groups.

        I’m very pleased the company appreciated my skills so highly)))
        But in fact, it was easy, very easy.

        Guccifer may have been the first one who penetrated Hillary
        Clinton’s and other Democrats’ mail servers. But he certainly
        wasn’t the last. No wonder any other hacker could easily get
        access to the DNC’s servers.

        Shame on CrowdStrike: Do you think I’ve been in the DNC’s
        networks for almost a year and saved only 2 documents? Do you
        really believe it?

        Here are just a few docs from many thousands I extracted when
        hacking into DNC’s network.

        They mentioned a leaked database on Donald Trump. Did they mean
        this one?

 Direct to 6.8mb sampling in .doc format:
https://guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/1.doc

Site with more: https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/