Club Evidence

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jun 14 00:22:44 PDT 2016

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 03:11:27AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> On 6/14/16, Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> > Ps The police had a standoff with him before he was dead. Wonder how
> > many clubbers the cops killed.
>
> Rest assured any evidence the club owner had of
> that on camera... has been top secreted into
> the bitbucket.
>
> For some reason I see market for write-once
> time expiring storage into anonymous
> overlay networks...

And random mobile phone photos/ footage of police brutality, etc., upload
and delete locally, destination is accessed and widely distributed by
fellow punks, in other jurisdictions, original witness has a clean phone.

Tie it in with something else to ride popularity - but don't talk about
all the details till you are ready to release a beta version, or
Firetruckerburg or our friendly NSA guys will co-opt the first mover
advantage and momentum to centralize, filter and thereby control the bulk
of said data.