Fwd from the fedz: Re: As I was saying, Juan ...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jun 13 20:39:02 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 11:03:58PM -0300, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> On Jun 13, 2016 9:39 PM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 09:46:18AM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> > > From:         juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
> >
> > This (including the deleted bits) is one of the clearest and well laid
> out posts I've seen in a long time. Thank you Juan, and thank you Rayzer
> for posting.
>
> [OT]  Err...  Zen, I know that Rayzer and Juan will kick me after I say it
> in public, but all the times when Rayzer and Juan begins this kind of
> discussion, I swear that I remember this old song lyrics:
>
> http://youtu.be/CtPeknt0mBA
>
> I never know if it is love or hate...  :-/

:D

Yeah! Gettin' jiggy wid it!

Round these parts, it's love, all love. A scathing ad hom, an argument
destroyed - may look like antagonism, but don't be deceived dear CPers.
Behind the powerful rebukes, the unrelenting personal criticism, the "ARE
YOU FIRETRUCKING KIDDING ME?"s, lies a deep appreciation for one another.