Fwd from the fedz: Re: As I was saying, Juan ...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:03:58 PDT 2016

On Jun 13, 2016 9:39 PM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 09:46:18AM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> > From:         juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
>
> This (including the deleted bits) is one of the clearest and well laid
out posts I've seen in a long time. Thank you Juan, and thank you Rayzer
for posting.

[OT]  Err...  Zen, I know that Rayzer and Juan will kick me after I say it
in public, but all the times when Rayzer and Juan begins this kind of
discussion, I swear that I remember this old song lyrics:

http://youtu.be/CtPeknt0mBA

I never know if it is love or hate...  :-/