Fwd from the fedz: Re: As I was saying, Juan ...

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Jun 13 09:46:18 PDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: As I was saying, Juan ... (Data Overload Edition)
Date: 	Sat, 11 Jun 2016 16:22:38 -0300
From: 	juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>

    Rest of your copypasta garbage from ebay deleted.

Ok... You want something handcrafted?

Let's talk about Orlando. Then tell me I'm a cop, cop.

Bringing Home A Thug: The Orlando Night Club Massacre‬ victims were gay
perhaps BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT THAT! It’s the end result of “The Politics of
a Perpetrator Population”

For a start, and for your information, the Wounded Knee Massacre of
Natives on this continent was the largest Mass Murder in US history.

I wonder how THEY ‘gender-identified’?

Unfortunately for the FBI, the nightmare in Orlando isn’t turning out to
 be the perfect recruiting tool to get LGBTs to practice their newfound
'liberation’ joining them in spying on their own citizens or recruiting
in an imperial military, but I suspect there WILL be a rush to join in
the slaughter of dark-skinned people in faraway places by the completely
 ignorant .

But let me get to the point here. It’s a point I’ve made repeatedly over
 the years. What happened in Orlando is the end result of a nation that
keeps out ECONOMIC IMMIGRANTS but LOVES to bring home their thugs.

ARVN soldiers, who later terrorized their own communities with
Military-style home-invasion robberies. The people they victimized in
San Jose California were too scared to talk to the police who admitted
they couldn’t protect them.

Iraq & Afghan interpreters who worked with the CIA and various contractors like Caci (G4s, the shooter’s employer /does interpreting-interrogation work too
<http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3F%26q%3Dg4s+interrogation+operations&t=MGMxOTY0ZThiZjk3OTFjYTlhOGU1NDQ4Y2RjMzkxNDgyYWY0MDg4NCxUcHh6UG5TaQ%3D%3D>/!)
 to 'interpret’ the screams of their tortured fellow citizens for the US
 intelligence community. Sometimes, a LOT of the time, they even end up
the victims of stings by the organizations who paid them to spy on their
 own communities in the US. Many are… Umn… 'less-than-bright’. I feel
ZERO sympathy for them except
for the fact/those folks are often literally 'morons
<http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2Ftremblethedevil.com%2F%3Fp%3D732&t=MDNjZjRmYmRiNTY2N2RjMWM2MGU5MmU2ZDc1MjE2NDdmODYyNmQwZSxUcHh6UG5TaQ%3D%3D>’./

Right now, the Defense Language institute would LOVE to have you visit
Monterey California if you’re a Pashtun speaker, or speaker of obscure
dialects unique to South and Central Asia. Hell they even have BUS
SERVICE developed for those folks to commute from other cities in the
area like my town!

Then there’s Chechens who fought our dirty terror war against Russia in
the 90s and their families. The Tsarnaevs immediately come to mind.
Former CIA director/Porter Goss on that dirty war you never heard of
<http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/64870829440>/, and for the longest time even the president of the US didn’t know of.

Colombian & Guamanian mercs who worked for the Pentagon in Iraq and Afghanistan in return for citizenship status.

AM I making my point for you? Stop making this about LGBTs. It’s NOT about ‪‎LGBT‬-s!

The VICTIMS WERE perhaps ‪Gay‬-identified, but it’s REALLY THE CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST
<http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2FThe+Politics+of+a+Perpetrator+Population+&t=NmM3NzJkNWY1OTg2ZDkxNjQzNDAyZjM0YjRjZDI1MTZlZjk1YTVmNyxUcHh6UG5TaQ%3D%3D>
 folks… YOU ALLOW the thugs to be protected and nurtured but people with
 drive ambition and the willingness to work hard are rejected… Sent back
 to their countries often to be tortured and killed… FOR YOUR WAY OF
LIFE and the continuation of it … AND IT IS KILLING YOU NOW. It’s the
end result of “The Politics of a Perpetrator Population”.

You are becoming the victims of your own murderous way of
interacting with the rest of the world that you as Americans seem so
oblivious to … So oblivious that you’d actually think about electing a
warmonger like Bernie Sanders as some sort of alternative.

http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/145862418629