Is there a moderated version of cpunks?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:39:30 PDT 2016

On 6/8/16, Nathan Andrew Fain <nathan at squimp.com> wrote:
> Does anyone maintain a moderated mirror of this list? If so, feel free
> to message me off list. I'd also be happy to help maintain it when I
> have time.

I maintain such a list. However you would quit
before starting out of disagreement with its policy.

Metzdowd runs a moderated list with various heads,
corp, gov, and apologist types. Some fair tech and math
and news shows up there too. But it's mostly rehash
of RNGs ;)

Or you could simply run thunderbird, or unix tor mutt
notmuch msmtp fetchmail maildrop mailpile whatever...
and tune your own moderation however you like.
Don't forget to filter me out.