[tor-talk] Freedom of the Press Foundation - Statement on Jacob Appelbaum

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:27:31 PDT 2016

> https://freedom.press/blog/2016/06/statement-jacob-appelbaum
> In light of the allegations that have been made, Jacob Appelbaum is no
> longer a member of our outside volunteer technical advisory board. We hope
> that the serious accusations made against him, and his denial of them, are
> resolved as fairly and as expeditiously as possible....

yeah. and in the meantime, we will treat Appelbaum as if he IS ALREADY
convicted.... as if he IS ALREADY a serial rapist -> and throw him from his
position = reject him from our community, this way showing everybody our
"neutrality/objectivity" (not talking about showing Appelbaum himself, a
respectful member, some kind of "support", before proven otherwise!)

Yeap, lets show one more time that a man can work all his life to build his
reputation and to help the world in so many ways... and some f*ckers can
ruin it in one week, by creating an amateur smear campaign with anonymous
and saaad stories.

Well done, puppets.