[offlist trollbait] Re: cryptographically-provable anonymity

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jun 8 20:19:28 PDT 2016

It's been fun Juan, but we're talking past each other.

One ... more... time.

1 > Tor fulfils a basic function of security by obscuring your location
at A long enough for you to be at some other unknown location, B, by the
time they figure out where location A was, and in conjunction with s/w
like tails also leave no trace, or again, a trace that's not immediately
discoverable on any computer so they have no physical evidence... The
computer used, for forensics.

2 > There is NO WAY to minimize risk to zero (law of diminishing
returns). There will ALWAYS be risk when you divulge state or other secrets.

3 > You are demanding defeat. That's all Juan. That's why YOU are 'the
fed'. And it's really quite funny because in my activities against the
state I'm the one people refer to as the defeatist or pessimist, but
you... You're over the top.

Rr