MUA 'new email' User-Agent email header field - suggestions and questions

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jun 8 08:40:56 PDT 2016

Personally I believe in obfuscation... The less the spooks know the
better including knowing of your evasion by taunting them (/depends on
what your trying to accomplish I guess/). For browsers like firefox
there's IPFuck and a user-agent string changer that allows one to spoof
another browser or create a "/Could be mutt but fucked if I'm telling
you/" string. Must be some tool like that for mail user-agents.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/blend-in/

Also see: https://sourceforge.net/projects/emspoofer/

Rr