the nature of the internet

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 15:14:05 PDT 2016

 From: juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com>
>> I've argued for years that the invention of the Internet will
> >eventually be seen as a very slow-motion suicide by government.

>    Not sure if you mean that government embarked in slow motion
    suicide?
Government will kill itself.

    There are tons of evidence showing that the internet is
    amplifying the power of government in...exactly the way good
    old Orwell predicted.
The following is still true:   https://w2.eff.org/Privacy/Crypto/Crypto_misc/crossbows_to_cryptography.paper
The Libertech Project, by Chuck Hamill.

    You are of course free to be as 'optimistic' as you want but I
    feel curious about the rational grounds for your optimism.

Need I say it yet again?      https://cryptome.org/ap.htm
The world has had 21 years to figure out a say to stop it.  If as much effort were put into implementing it as was put into Bitcoin, we'd all be free today.             Jim Bell