cryptographically-provable anonymity

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:46:54 PDT 2016

On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 11:25:47 -0700
Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 06/07/2016 10:54 AM, juan wrote:
> > On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 10:49:05 -0700
> > Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> >> Oh... That's easy. I have none.
> > 	Sure. The kind of garbage you post in this list is just 'a
> > 	mistake'.
> >

> Umn... You mean like my "Mistake" assuming ioerror was the victim of
> orchestrated institutional slander?

	Slander by the tor project[1] you mean?

	[1]
	https://blog.torproject.org/blogs/ssteele

	By now you must have realized that the tor project threw
	appelbaum under the bus?

	You and the vast majority of people on this list and in the
	'hacker' 'community' ignore the fact that the tor is a project
	of the US military and that it doesn't really work, except as a
	tool for the US military.

	Now, your beloved tor project is showing that it's not only
	controlled by right-wingers from the pentagon. There's also a
	faction of lefty fascists and champions of 'social justice'.

`	Failing to see his stuff or not giving a shit about it looks
	like a big 'mistake' to me.

> Is that the kind of mistake you mean?
>
> ICYWondered... The reason I noted it so quickly is because
> Institutional Slander campaigns aren't new, and they certainly aren't
> something that showed up with the advent of intertubz, and I was
> anti-gov prolly before you were born and I've seen it ALL before.
> Including trolls who clutter up lists with spew to cause people to
> unsub or not read.
>
> That's you Juan.

	Sure. Because a marxist clown like you says so.

Although it's true SOME PEOPLE need the comic levity