Then there were two... IoError retires from torproject

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:56:54 PDT 2016

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016 18:38:53 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is your opinion and I respect it, but I don't agree, Juan.

	I wouldn't describe what I wrote as opinion. What I wrote is
	basically a list of facts.

	The tor project is a project of the US military and it is
	obviously self-serving, like any other government project.

	Tell me that all the 'hidden' services that were seized were
	not seized and that people like DPR are not in jail. Of course,
	you cannot do that.

	It's too bad that shitbags like syverson and dingledine won't
	get the applebaum treatment tho.

  My