Then there were two... IoError retires from torproject

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:50:15 PDT 2016

Cari, please, respect Rayzer and everybody here.

What do you know about Jake?  Did you already meet him?

If you don't like him and you really think it is necessary, be polite and
tell your reasons in a less aggressive way.  It doesn't hurt.  You don't
need to be stupid to say what you think and why.

Jake is my friend and I really love him.  I don't know what happened, but
every person in this world deserves respect.

Take care.

Cecilia