a view of Japan from rebellious author - What Japanese Media Doesn’t Want You to Say!

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Fri Jun 24 19:29:34 PDT 2016

This started reading like an MSM style "Japan suffering US imperialist
military subjugation" op-ed.

Refrishingly, did not turn out that way... trigger warning: if you are
Japanese, or a Japanese apologist, you may well find this embarrassing
to the point of confront.

What Japanese Media Doesn’t Want You to Say!
22.06.2016 Author: Andre Vltchek
http://journal-neo.org/2016/06/22/what-japanese-media-doesnt-want-you-to-say/

My intention is - we must confront how various people actually are (at
least as far as we can determine the general nature of a people based on
historical facts). Whether this op-ed delivers on that is a purely
personal matter of course.

Half way through, can't stop reading... enjoy.