tools for enrollment

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Wed Jun 22 05:39:34 PDT 2016

Trigger warning and Punk anarchist apostasy alert: the following question
may be considered entirely blasphemous to punk tradition!

Prior attempts to put the following concept have been downright clumsy,
thus the following:

1) A significant portion of the adult humans in America might be
   considered part of the so-called "bible belt".

2) One foundation of any sane community is the right of a human to
   grow his own food and any other plant, for medicinal or other
   purposes (personal enjoyment, to trade with others, etc)

3) A document called the King James Bible (one random example), speaks
   to this fundamental human right, in a way which certain adult humans
   can receive as, well let's just call it "the gospel truth."

The question:
   Ought we reject outright all passages in such a document on any grounds
   of personal preferred vehemence such as including but not limited to
   the grounds of superstition, historical abuse, unnecessary
   externalization of authority, or any and other such grounds,

   or ought we, for the purposes of communicating with certain of our
   fellow adult humans regarding such a fundamental human right (which
   right must be upheld for any community or society to call itself just,
   righteous, sane and etc) ought we highlight those particular passages
   in said document, in support of said fundamental human right?

(If the latter, humorous slogans give rise to themselves such as for
example "Be truly punk, get down and rock it with the King James Bible!")