A clever psyop - blame potential leaks on Russia

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Mon Jun 13 21:12:37 PDT 2016

OK, OK, I admit it's not -that- clever. And it's not exactly that ain't
not never seen such tactics before...

Alright alright, I guess it's even par for the course for the West and its
MSM.

Well here's a position I can be bold and not retract from: it seemed
quite clever when I first read it. There, colour me naive!

There are many adjectives appropriate to what we are seeing these days -
barrell scraping, pathetic, limp, reactive, bullying, lacking any depth,
lacking any imagination or creativity, farcical, impotent.

That's the West... except not yet militarily impotent unfortunately.

Russia About to Release Clinton's Emails?
"...it was possible that the release would, if made, be through a third
party, such as Wikileaks."
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Russia-Is-Reportedly-Set-To-Release-Intercepted-Messages-From-Clintons-Private.html
http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-about-release-clinton-emails/ri14941

Yep, got it, there's some awareness that it's most likely only a matter of
time before some bloody punk (or Trump insider) releases more of those
damning Hillary emails, and we are to blame Russia. Got it. Putin in fact
- since it would of course be his personal vindictive intention against
Hillary. No doubt about it, I now know what to think. God I love
oilprice dot com!