In support of Spooner: dominion, and the Christian Bible as a legal document

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Sun Jun 12 06:22:58 PDT 2016

Lysander Spooner's pamphlet on Natural Justice:
 "The Science of Justice"
 http://www.panarchy.org/spooner/law.1882.html

Quoting Spooner:
"If there be such a natural principle as justice, it is necessarily the
highest, and consequently the only and universal, law for all those
matters to which it is naturally applicable. And, of consequently, all
human legislation is simply and always an assumption of authority and
dominion, where no right of authority or dominion exists. It is,
therefore, simply and always an intrusion, an absurdity, a usurpation, and
a crime."

Quoting the King James Bible, Authorised Edition:
Genesis:
"1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and
let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the
air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping
thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he
him; male and female created he them.

1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and
multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over
the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living
thing that moveth upon the earth."

In Australia, our federal Constitution (the Commonwealth of Australia
Constitution Act 1901, clause 9), invokes the Blessing of Almighty God,
and references the bible, the King James Bible Authorised Edition to be
precise.

This foundation may be useful to those confronting a purported court.

There is likely a similar foundation in America.

By my understanding of Spooner, "natural law" and "natural justice" is
universal natural principal needing no statute to define it, which would
demonstrate a contradiction - if justice, right and wrong, requires a law
to define it, then it is no longer a natural / universal principal.

Our current predominant "shared common delusions" include courts, and
police carrying guns requiring we go to court (or arresting us and taking
us there by physical force).

So we face the current reality of our society as it is, not as we would
like it to be.

It is in this context that getting back to the foundations of the founding
fathers, and the principles of natural justice and dominion, and making
use of those documents held in some regard and referenced, and at the very
foundation of our constitution (at least here in Australia) by our
founding fathers, namely the King James Bible, may have a utilitarian
value in handling the current reality we face ourselves within.

It's perhaps a great blessing that Spooner never finished his voluminous
treatise on natural justice, since this pamphlet, the limit of his
treatise, is so short even a slow reader with attention deficit disorder
has hope to focus for long enough, over a few sittings, to get through
this short list of paragraphs. I suggest this Lysander Spooner's pamphlet
be required reading for all and sundry. Help spread the word - I shall.