Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 29 19:51:33 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 07:21:43PM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> On 07/29/2016 05:31 PM, juan, the Anti-PC-Police wrote:
> > 	Anyway, 'sexism' is typical feminazi jargon. If you don't agree
> > 	with feminazis I'd suggest you don't use their newspeak.
>
> Still fascism attempting to act like it has manners....
>
> I "Suggest" other people not respond to what wording pleases you...
> "Anarchist".
>
> Rr
>
> "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." ~RW Emerson

Everything depends on context.

We are in a purportedly anarchist email list, and it is conceivably
useful to try to shared meanings with our words.

So, useful can be to inquisition one another as to true meaning and
intention.

I "Suggest" taking the suggestions of others as by default having good
intention regards communication.

You are of course free to plonk :)