Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:31:31 PDT 2016

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:47:19 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> >         Only feminazis believe in 'sexism'.
>
> Hmm...  Not exactly, dear.  I have a vagina, Juan.

	So it turns out that men and women ARE different? Now that's a
	shocking revelation...

> It's natural for
> me believe in sexism, because I live the sexism all the days.
> Theoretically, I should be considered an equal,

	An equal to what/to whom? All people are different in various
	ways.

	Are you talking about equality before the law?(which logically
	entails anarchism btw)

	Anyway, 'sexism' is typical feminazi jargon. If you don't agree
	with feminazis I'd suggest you don't use their newspeak.