Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 29 02:38:13 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 07:35:15AM +0300, Cari Machet wrote:
> when i have heard him speak i see a tweeked out liar
>
> he pulled out the battery of his phone as some big show that now the cia
> couldnt follow him or some weird shit >>>> sim card is detectible without
> power
>
> that shit aint heart

You may be right - I've only seen a couple of youtubes.

Notwithstanding even if Applebaum is a bad man, and or a lying CIA paid
scumbag, the lynch mobbing INjustice he has received is absolutely
deplorable, and must be denounced!

I read a saying researching some law-related things a few weeks back,
something like "the problem with defending 'human rights' is that most
of the time we [lawyers] are defending low life scoundrels in the
process".

There are many anecdotes about Jacob Applebaum. Everyone is entitled to
draw their own conclusions about his true character.

His right to justice however, is as strong and as certain as the right
any of us has to justice, regardless of his true character and nature
and deeds.

We must never precondition an individual human's absolute right to
justice, and a just process of executing justice upon them, upon whether
we personally consider that person to be "good" or "bad" or anywhere
inbetween!

We must not be distracted from this fundamental!

It is any position we hold, or imply for that matter, that "that brown
person over there in the middle east is bad, and my opinion is all that
matters, outside of any just legal process" that leads to so-called
"rational" people (100s and 1000s of them in the USA military), choosing
to drone people to death, day in, and day out.

The USA's daily extra-judicial killings must be stopped. We must start
by acknowledging that "bad" people deserve the process of law as much as
"good" people.

Anything else is tyranny, sociopathy and ultimately war.