Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 28 14:02:49 PDT 2016

> 	what the hell is wrong with you people? appelbaum is a  fraud
> 	who pretends to be an 'anti capitalist' 'lefty' while getting
> 	100,000 US$ per year for spreading pentagon propaganda.

Not any more apparently - he resigned/ was "asked" to.

When I see and hear him speak, I see someone who speaks from their
heart. I have to respect that, no matter how misguided he might have
been about the rest of the Tor Inc employees.

Seems clear he is definitely on his own journey and speaking his own
truths.