Re: [WAR] Fw: “The Real Terrorist Was Me And The Real Terrorism Is This Occupation” | Ex U.S. Soldier.

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jul 28 07:49:13 PDT 2016

On 07/27/2016 11:47 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> “The Real Terrorist Was Me And The Real Terrorism Is This Occupation” |
> Ex U.S. Soldier
> July 27, 2016 by Dane Arr
> http://prepareforchange.net/2016/07/27/the-real-terrorist-was-me-and-the-real-terrorism-is-this-occupation-ex-u-s-soldier/
>
> Many of us have been awake to the reality of the world being dominated
> by a Cabal, using control of the media , banking and governments to wage
> war on innocent people, all of it facilitated by a high level agreement
> on “population control”, which has become an agreement to decimate
> populations whenever possible using every policy that they (the Cabal)
> can implement. At this point, in Cabal controlled countries, almost
> every function of government, originally created to serve the public,
> now serves the depopulation agenda. Healthcare, food production, law
> enforcement, the judiciary, media and in the case of this Youtube video
> the act of patriotism and defending one’s country has been subverted to
> become a part of the doctrine of “continuous war” wherein troops are
> deployed to defend their country under false pretenses and then
> encouraged to believe everyone there is a “terrorist” or “insurgent”,
> and that they should be killed under the flimsiest of pretexts.  When
> they do, there is no accountability, other than being rewarded for doing
> so.
>
> This has been the case since the Vietnam War and 911 triggered invasion
> of Afghanistan and Iraq set off the most egregious case of this mindless
> slaughter of innocents. The soldiers involved enlist under false
> impressions about what they will be doing, and then are lured into what
> can only be called mass murder by the situations they are thrust into
> and the mind control they are subjected to.
>
> This young man has come forward, just as so many have in the past,
> filled with sorrow and remorse over what has happened in his life.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lHWifCtWM

Haven't watched yet so I don't know if it's the same IVAW guy who said
that a few years ago, but it's good to see that MEME going around.

Here's a video I mashed up a while back exhorting soldiers to rise up
and desert their posts.

Stop Thinking Like An American! Start Thinking About Humanity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuzFpPi6xg

Footage of VVAW's Congressional steps medal tossing contest (they were
all winners in my book), Tom Morello and Outernational's "Sir NO SIR",
and Asian Dub Foundation's "American Psychosis" gleaned from Adbuster's
CD Live Without Dead Time.

Believe it or not Youtube flagged it for copyright material because of a
particularly crude marching ditty used at the beginning of
Outernational's tune, despite the fact the rights were already paid for
by the artists. Fuck 'em.