[from 'karl', offlist] libsaxolotl

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jul 27 08:11:40 PDT 2016

My posts are HTML compatible. NOT HTML only.

Any modern mail reader set to view in plain text should have no problem
whatsoever nor would it be rejected by a list that only accepts plain
text. I do not attached images, web beacons or any other crap. All my
missives are typed by hand and represent ME, on a list THAT IS NOT a
'coders' list, but a general interest list for people interested in
cybersec, with coders subscribed. That is what this list has been afaict
since it's inception, and that's the reason I'm here.

As far as 'conflict' goes. I respond to trolls in kind, once or twice,
and then ignore them.

You might send your complaint to:

Juan

Cari Machete

'Stef' who thinks like you that this is a 'coder list' and referred to
my posts as 'pollution'.

That last one is Kill-listed for eternity... Because a list Fascist is
just like any other fascist. You KILL THEM by any means necessary with
any weapon at hand.

And if YOU send me another email offlist with your whines, I'll add you
to the list of known trolls.

Kapiche?

Rr