Fwd: [ PFIR ] Clinton campaign -- and some cyber experts -- say Russia is behind email release

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:30:55 PDT 2016

On 7/27/16, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> of them leak a master-key (quite anonymously, we suppose) to people they
> I'm waiting, hoping, that they also release a few tens of thousands of
> "private" Hillary emails, the ones they've been rumoring on the media over

Similarly as before, if Snowden has anything left, it will drop before
election or no more than a year into 2017. Since further damning
an outgoing executive branch is pointless, 2017 is more likely.

> It's way to dangerous to elect a person, Hillary Clinton, who may have
> foolishly

Doesn't matter, it foolish elect this fake career politician
state bitch regardless. Get rid of careerists and statists.
With 325M people to pick from you can find better.